Yesterday we had so much fun with a math scavenger hunt using QR codes! This was a great activity that got kids up and moving, using their math skills, and using iPads ~ it was a lot of fun and kept the kids actively engaged and motivated for a while!
I found this great idea on Teachers Pay Teachers (of course I got the free version because I'm too cheap to pay!) Kids started with a START card where they scanned the QR code and found a math problem. They had to solve the math problem to find the next number ~ the sum of the 3 digit addition problem took them to the 2nd card to scan and find a new math problem to find the next card. It was great seeing the kids so excited to do math and find the last card to discover a "secret message."
Here are some pictures of the kids working away. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment