Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Meet the Teacher Night

Thank you to all those who were able to come out to my first "Meet the Teacher" night last night!  This is something I have been thinking about doing for a couple years now and just finally decided to make it happen this year.  I'm so glad it was a huge hit for those families that were able to come.  Hopefully it will put some minds at ease and allow them to sleep a little easier tonight as they prepare for their first day of school tomorrow!

As the new year begins to prepare, I'm excited for all the new things I have planned for this group of kids!  It is going to be an amazing year and I look forward to working with all of your children.  Please remember, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to e-mail.  I would say call, but as many of you know our phone system is very outdated and it is not a sure thing I will get your phone call and/or voicemail, so e-mail is the best way to ensure I get your message!

Hope you are excited about the new year as well and we will see everyone tomorrow morning, bright and early!

No comments:

Post a Comment