Thursday, May 9, 2013
Best Week Ever!
This has probably been one of the best weeks I have had in a very long time! Teacher Appreciation Week started off with a group of parents surprising me and my students with my favorite breakfast of all time. Then, National Day of the Teacher was a huge hit as our admin and parent booster club gifted us with iPads and Apple TVs! Although I've had the Apple TV for a month now; I'm excited because I've learned we are now switching over to Google in Education for so many of our resources. Many people wouldn't be as excited as I am, but it means I have new technology to learn and I love exploring and learning new things (especially if they will help make me more productive.)! At this moment in time, I am feeling very blessed to be a teacher at my school and very thankful to our admin and parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment