Thursday, September 12, 2013

Playdough Fun

Sometimes you just need some time in the day to sit back, relax and squeeze some good play dough!  I am so thankful to the preschool teachers for sharing their recipe for the BEST play dough around.  I picked up the ingredients and made my own play dough for the very first time and brought it in for the kids.  I was amazed at the creations they made in just a short amount of time given.

My goal is to have a new batch of play dough every now and again for students to just mold in to whatever they can think of.  Maybe next time, they'll create something and have to write a few sentences about it.  I can always find an academic purpose for play :)


Alicia created an amazing butterfly!

Several students created snails.  I believe this to be Jonna's work ~ check out the details of the feelers!

Kaden and his snake!

Gavin made a waffle that looks real enough to pop in my toaster!

Joey showing off his bumblebee ~ amazing details not seen in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment