Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Oh This Class!
Oh the sense of humor with this batch of kids! I previously posted about how funny they found that the Rainbow Fish was sel'fish' ~ they laughed at that for quite some time. Today, as we were going over this week's spelling words the students just start giggling away. I look over the words and it took me a few moments to realize they were giggling about the word 'bun.' In all the years we've had these words I don't think I've had a single group make THAT connection! But this group, I tell you! They were enjoying that spelling word way too much this morning. So, as your students begin practicing their spelling words, be warned, the word 'bun' brings about fits of laughter ~ I'll have to think up a REALLY good sentence for this week's spelling test!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment