Wednesday, March 12, 2014

2nd Trimester Awards Assembly

I am very proud of everyone's work this last trimester!  For the first time in a couple of years, I can say each and every student earned an award of some kind this trimester ~ that's incredible!  I am also very amazed at the fact that none of our current students received a single tag in class during the 2nd trimester.  That's an amazing accomplishment in itself!

My goal for the final trimester is to have every student reach their AR goal with the correct accuracy and have every student earn a citizenship award!  How amazing would it be if the entire class got to go on the final Wildcat trip together?

The AR goals are reachable if students read in their levels and quiz weekly in the computer lab.  Remember, students get their new books from the school library on Fridays and they have all week to read as we go to the computer lab on Thursdays.  Students should be able to quiz on a minimum of 5 books a week at that rate!

Great work in the 2nd trimester and I'm expecting even better in this final term of 2nd grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment