Being the great and kind teacher I am ~ yes, that's sarcasm again ~ I of course started the day out with a very challenging and frustrating activity for all! Today is St. Patrick's Day and we have loads of activities surrounding the theme of the day! After starting out with some "easier" work, it was time to bring out the challenging work. Of course, the above pictures shows Kaden was just thrilled to be in class working again; but, not sure we can say the same for Daisy in the picture below. . .
| Daisy's face seems to ask, "Why Mr. Price, Why?" |
Ahh, the joys of teaching ~ you know it's all just to torture these little innocent children as I sit back and give my evil laugh, muh ha ha!
The activity they are struggling over? Building words out of the letters c, e, v, r, o, l

No comments:
Post a Comment