Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tomorrow Is the Big Day!

It's hard to believe we are on the eve of school beginning!  The summer has been full of great events making great memories.  My greatest memory of this summer was taking my sons to see their very first Giants game in AT&T park!  It was a great memory for my family; especially considering my middle child is an avid Giants fan(atic).  Whether you did a huge trip, a small get away or just a staycation, I hope you all enjoyed your summers as well.

As we begin to enter a new year, I am excited to meet my new batch of students.  I am really wondering who will end up with the least amount of sleep tonight ~ them or me!  Even after 17 years, I still get nervous and anxious as the new year begins.  I'm sure I'll be at the school bright and early making sure all those final touches are finished.  I've moved things so many times, I'm not even sure where they are any more.  It will all be worth it once the kids begin entering and feeling the excitement of the first day of school!

Here's hoping we all sleep well tonight and we all make it to school on time ~ especially with the new early start time!

No comments:

Post a Comment