Thursday, April 3, 2014

iPad Update

Two posts in one day, you won't know what to do with yourselves!

I was sitting here chuckling as I thought about this morning.  We were busy in class doing some things when Mr. Fritz came in to enter the WiFi password in to our class iPads.  I simply took the iPads to him as I continued reading to the kids and he did his thing.  As he gave me the thumbs up, I asked the kids what we can tell Mr. Fritz ~ at that moment their excitement unleashed and there was a thundering "THANK YOU MR. FRITZ!"  He walked out of the room chuckling at their enthusiasm.

Most of the kids knew it was for the WiFi; but, a few had hoped we had our e-mail addresses ready.  I explained what he had done and now they were set for me to begin my next step of putting apps in and setting them up for the kids.

Then, later in the afternoon I got a phone call from the office telling me a package I was looking for came in.  I said I'd come in after school to grab it.  I was just hanging up the phone when a couple students asked, "Did our last case come in?"  They already knew what we were talking about ~ hmm, they should have been working instead of eaves dropping :)

I'm not sure who is more excited, me or them!


No comments:

Post a Comment