I take NO credit for how today's AR quizzes turn out! It's amazing how many students become ready to quiz on a book once you bring out iPads for the first time. Hmm, no Mr. Price, we really are ready to quiz. It has nothing to do with wanting to touch an iPad. Yeah, I'm no fool!
The kids are doing great sharing and handling the devices for their first time out with them. I did hear a drop and my heart sunk; but, luckily it was just a book that fell out of the way as a student was making room to put the iPad on his desk.
On a plus side, you wouldn't believe how quiet this reading time is in here today. Not once have I had to remind them it's a quiet time ~ I wish I could say that was because of my great teaching of expectations; but, nope. I know it's the fear of iPads being locked back up!
No comments:
Post a Comment