Wednesday, May 21, 2014

3rd Trimester Wildcat Trip

We had an amazing end of year Wildcat trip to Visalia Lanes today!  The kids were excited and pumped to enjoy a morning of bowling as a reward for their great behavior this last trimester.  I'm so proud of them as there have only been 2 students who have received tags this trimester; that means 19 have not received any!

The kids weren't the only ones enjoying the bowling alley.  I had the fun of bowling some of their turns for them.  Of course, in my old age I may need to ice my arm tonight :)

Enough of my talking, what you really want to here today is some of the pictures I snapped of our trip!

Jonna watches as her ball heads down the lane.

Jayden looks so enthused to prepare for his turn ~ dude, we're supposed to be having FUN!

Love this shot of Angelina as she walks away from what looks like what a great toss down the lane ~ the aura is that of a winner!

Gabriella prepares to take her turn as her classmates check their scores on the board


Joey seems VERY happy with that  shot ~ or VERY upset, sometimes you just can't tell with this kid!


Gabriella looks like she's walking the runway, but I think she's trying to figure out how she's going to get that nasty split down there


Wyatt takes time to glance at the camera before taking his turn


Wow, how many kids can bowl the ball at a time??  Or are they preparing to attack the teacher?

No comments:

Post a Comment