Friday, May 23, 2014

Playday

Playday was a big hit today!  So much fun getting out and just playing on the playground and having fun with other classes.  It's a little sad to see how much smaller it is compared to a few years ago; but, it is still a lot of fun getting out there and enjoying the kids from other classrooms and seeing all the teachers cut loose a bit.  I will admit, this year's class was a little too competitive for my liking!  I had to remind them a few times that it wasn't a huge competition.

I think the highlight of the day for me was our shirts and buffs!  I've had several compliment our class and how well we could be spotted from across campus.  Several didn't think I'd actually wear mine; but, if they know me, they know I'll do anything for my class ~ no matter how ridiculous I may look!  (At one point someone said I reminded them of Richard Simmons).

Here's a picture of our class sporting their Playday gear:


No comments:

Post a Comment