Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mother's Day Projects

Okay moms, I tried extra hard this year to beef up our Mother's Day project!  I thought about getting outside help from other moms on campus to keep it a surprise from you all; but, then I found this great idea and thought, "oh, we can do that!"  Got the supplies, was geared up and pumped the kids up for it.  Everyone is on board and then we started project and that's when I realized. . . I HATE Pinterest and I have created a Pinterest fail :(

Some kids have been doing an amazing job; but, some of these projects are truly the work of a child!  I don't want to give away the surprise; but, of course there's a spot for a picture.  Some of you may be lucky to see your child's eye in the picture with the space they left open, LOL!

So all I can say is. . .

Hi, my name is Mr. Price and I'm a Pinterest craft failure!  I try and we hope you enjoy your surprise and just remember, it is truly the thought that counts ~ and yes, A LOT of thought went in to this.  I guess I just didn't think it through every angle!

With that, here's a little video for you mom's as Mother's Day approaches.


No comments:

Post a Comment